Medfix® VISION 22mm Basic MIS Tubes
Medfix® VISION Tubular Retractor Systems:
Medfix now offers the ideal system configuration for minimally invasive tubular retraction that includes everything a surgeon will need for their exposure: Tubes, Dilators, Rigid arm or Flex arm, Light source/Light cable, and MIS instruments. Our system features are as follows:
• 18mm, 22mm, and 26mm diameter tubes available.
• 50mm, 60mm, 70mm, 80mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm and 120mm tube lengths available.
• Our aluminum MIS tubes are more radiolucent than either titanium or stainless steel.
• All Medfix tubes, and dilators are color anodized for easy intra-operative size identification.
• All tubes have two light cable pathways. Our configurations come with a light cable, and a light source designed to work seamlessly with our system.
• Our MIS instruments are glare resistant, and black titanium-nitrate coated to provide extended instrument life.
• Medfix now offers a complete rigid and flexible arm option.
• Our modular system allows for custom configurations, small builds and complete sets.
• All components, including sterilization trays, are made in the United States.
Our Medfix Vision MIS Tubular Retractor System can be used in the following procedures: Discectomy, Laminectomy, Stenosis, MIS PLIF, MIS TLIF, Pedicle Screws, and Cervical Foraminotomy.
For pricing please either click on GET A QUOTE, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 520-398-5467